The General Data Protection Regulation (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 ) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We comply with the following principles relating to processing of personal data:
- (a) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
- (b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89(1), not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
- (c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
- (d) accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’);
- (e)kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’);
- (f)processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
- The controller shall be responsible for, and be able to demonstrate compliance with, paragraph 1 (‘accountability’).
PURPOSE OF STORING DATA
Reverie Organics collects the following data: communication with the clients, maintaining and improving the commercial client relations purposes. Reverie uses the data in order to plan better services.
We collect data and process data when you register online or place and order for any of our products or services or voluntary complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email, or if you have subscribed to the newsletter or information given by reply to the contact request.
Personal data are used within the framework of the The General Data Protection Regulation. Information will not be disclosed to any outside parties.
Personal data will be deleted if the customer asks us to do it.
DATA DISCLOSURE AND TRANSMISSION
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
REGULAR DATA SOURCES
Contact and customer data are gathered at the beginning and during the client relation from the announcements given by the client. The client relation begins when the client registers in the system, creates an order, subscribes for email list or makes a purchase.
Approval to electronic direct email marketing will be asked separately according to the Personal Data Act.
SECURING PERSONAL DATA
The extent of your rights is subject to the legal basis for processing and exercising your rights requires identification.
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain a confirmation from us on whether we processes personal data relating to you and the right to access such data. We may ask you to specify your access request.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal date relating to you and processed by us, or to have incomplete personal data processed by us to be completed.
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data related to you and we have the obligation to erase such data in case there is no longer a legal ground for the processing of such data or, where the legal or contractual obligation binding us related to the storing of the personal data has ended or, where you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- Restriction of processing: In certain cases, where so prescribed by law, you have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: Subject to certain conditions prescribed by law, you have the right to receive the personal data relating to you and processed by us in a commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us.
- Right to object to processing of your personal data: In certain cases, you may have the right to object to processing of your personal data concerning you. The right to object is applicable in such situations in particular where the processing of personal data is based on our legitimate interest. In such situations we are obliged to follow your request, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or where the data are needed for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer Suvianna Salmela email@example.com